ASP.NET MVC Developer
- 200 Riverfront Blvd, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407, USA
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in healthcare connectivity, providing innovative, customizable solutions and unparalleled services for over a decade. We empower diagnostic laboratories, PM/EMR vendors, ACO and HIE companies, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations with cutting-edge technologies and solutions that improve their bottom lines.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a laidback, friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
Summary: The asp.net MVC Developer is responsible for the writing, maintaining, testing, and debugging of code.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Should be able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Work with IDEs such as Visual Studio.
- Develop stored procedures and other SQL objects.
- Employ best practices for design, development, unit testing, and test plan development.
- Perform other technical duties as required.
- Experience in C#, VB.Net, Web API, ASP.Net, XML, MVC, WCF, ADO.NET, JQuery, AJAX, REST/SOAP Web Services or equivalent technologies required.
- 4+ years of developer experience in a structured software development environment
- 4+ years of SQL Server development
- Background in technologies such as client/server, relational database management systems, object-oriented development, and distributed object development.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet internal and external client initiated deadlines.
- Excellent organization skills and planning abilities and exceptional ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing with people at all levels of an organization.
- Healthcare industry knowledge is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university required.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as Developer or in related position.
This is an onsite position at our Elmwood Park HQ. Remote work is not available.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.
ELLKAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.