Data Conversion Specialist
- 200 Riverfront Blvd, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407, USA
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in healthcare connectivity, providing innovative, customizable solutions and unparalleled services for over a decade. We empower diagnostic laboratories, PM/EMR vendors, ACO and HIE companies, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations with cutting-edge technologies and solutions that improve their bottom lines.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a laidback, friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
ELLKAY has been rated the #1 data conversion company in the U.S. healthcare market, and we’re looking to expand our Data Conversion Team!
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, problem-solving team players with a strong technical background to fill our Data Conversion Specialist position.
You will be responsible for performing all of the necessary technical work for EMR Data Conversions, including converting Source EMR System Data to BlackBox and BlackBox to the Target EMR System.
What you’ll do:
- Extract data from Client’s machines and restoring databases.
- Archive and setting up environment for EMR data conversions.
- Run and testing converted data according to the technical specifications.
- Resolve technical issues with conversion.
- Execute database queries as required.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer experience.
- Promptly gather essential information to determine needs, address inquiries, and provide methods of solution for existing problems.
- Maintain accurate records of all transactions and interactions.
- Provide support and communication via email, phone, and in person.
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to customer service.
- Ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated success working in a team-based environment.
- Strong detail orientation and analytical abilities.
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
- Strong critical thinking and problem –solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing demands.
- Ability to exercise effective decision-making capabilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
- Background in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other technical discipline required.
- 1-2 years experience in database and SQL queries required.
- Healthcare industry knowledge.
- Experience in a customer service or help desk preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Windows environments, with basic troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot common networking issues.
- Network+ or A+ certification a plus.
This is an onsite position at our Elmwood Park HQ. Remote work is not available.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.
ELLKAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.