Project Coordinator/EMR Conversion Services
- 200 Riverfront Blvd, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407, USA
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in healthcare connectivity, providing innovative, customizable solutions and unparalleled services for over a decade. We empower diagnostic laboratories, PM/EMR vendors, ACO and HIE companies, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations with cutting-edge technologies and solutions that improve their bottom lines.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a laidback, friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
About the Position: If you’re a well-organized, computer-savvy problem-solver with strong communication skills and a passion for client services, we’re looking for someone like you to fill our Project Coordinator/EMR Conversion Client Services position.
You will be responsible for the overall coordination, implementation, execution, and completion of specific Electronic Medical Records (EMR) project conversion. This is a full-time position based in our company headquarters.
What you’ll do:
- Implementation of EMR Migration project.
- Serve as primary point of contact for EMR Conversions, including on-going communication with clients, vendors, and sales personnel.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Track project deliverables.
- Monitor and report to all stakeholders on progress throughout entire project life cycle.
- Run EMR conversions.
- Ensure effective handoff for ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Demonstrated organization and planning abilities.
- Strong skills with critical thinking, attention to detail, and problem solving.
- Exceptional ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects. Ability to meet stated customer initiated deadlines.
- Demonstrated success in the managing and delegating in a team-based environment.
- Ability to exercise effective decision-making capabilities in a fast-paced environment.
Your education, training, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience in healthcare industry required.
- Experience training physicians and staff on EMR system(s) or other demonstrated healthcare IT experience.
- Project management and client services background, a plus.
This is an onsite position at our Elmwood Park HQ. Remote work is not available.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.
ELLKAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.