- 200 Riverfront Blvd, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407, USA
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in healthcare connectivity, providing innovative, customizable solutions and unparalleled services for over a decade. We empower diagnostic laboratories, PM/EMR vendors, ACO and HIE companies, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations with cutting-edge technologies and solutions that improve their bottom lines.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a laidback, friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
The ELLKAY Marketing team is seeking an Events Coordinator to focus on event planning, project management, logistics execution, and analysis. The ideal candidate is a highly-organized self-starter with extraordinary attention to detail. This individual will coordinate with Sales teams and outside vendors to ensure successful exhibitions of various sizes (eg. tabletop shows, 10x10 spaces, 10x20 spaces, 30x30 spaces, 30x50 spaces, etc.).
The Events Coordinator should be an energetic professional who works collaboratively with team members to ensure the success of well-executed events. Candidate must have strong organizational and project management skills, be an excellent communicator, and must work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment in a quickly growing company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage, and execute processes related to event management.
- Timely planning, communication, and execution of all ELLKAY sponsored events.
- Keep highly organized log of timelines, deliverables, costs, and logistics for team review.
- Communicate with vendors associated with event planning and execution.
- Develop and maintain strong vendor relationships. Must be a strong negotiator.
- Work with marketing and sales teams to track events, deadlines, and deliverables. Follow up with various personnel as necessary to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Organize, inventory, pack, and ship resources needed for event execution including, but not limited to, print, swag, personnel, and booth displays. Coordinate with our exhibition company for storage and shipping of larger booth displays.
- Coordinate event logistics including hotel booking, event registration, and show orders; drive team deadlines for various event-related deliverables (ad space, bag inserts, etc.).
- Create communication plans for facilitating ideas and sharing information.
- Search for new ways to increase ELLKAY’s brand awareness at sponsored events. Ideate on new ways to improve leads gathered from events.
- Manage post-event action items and execution.
- Research new relevant events in the industry and provide reports on cost, ROI, footprint, audience, etc., and organize this information for team review.
- Coordination of other various corporate events to promote ELLKAY’s client-first, fun-loving company culture, including but not limited to charitable events and client holiday gifts.
- Performs other related work as assigned.
- Excellent ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of an organization and external contacts, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated organizational and planning abilities with skill in ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands.
- Ability to lift approximately 20-25 lbs.
- Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two years of administrative support experience required, preferably in a marketing environment.
- Promotional and/or corporate event experience with managing and executing events preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry desired.
- Familiarity with IT industry a plus.
This is an onsite position at our HQ currently located in Elmwood Park, NJ. Remote work is not available.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.
ELLKAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.