Strategy & Business Development Intern
- Dallas, Dallas, TX, United States
- Employees can work remotely
ELIXIR sources, secures, distributes, stores, monitors and facilitates the agricultural process from start to finish.
We ceaselessly strive to increase efficiency in the origination and distribution of the products that feed the world and gain support from every human link in our supply chain
• Understand, structure, and analyze complex business issues.
• Perform rigorous and accurate analysis and modeling
• Help create Elixir's competitive strategies and support ongoing projects.
• Support business development/M&A actions including target screening/assessment, valuation, due diligence, negotiation, and acquisition integration
• Assess and profile companies to support both formulation and identification/execution of strategic partnership, joint venture, and acquisition opportunities
• Communication development and business reporting.
• Share insights and recommendations in a structured and easily digestible manner in both written and oral format, persuading based on facts and sound logic
• Present your analysis while engaging the audience and projecting self-assurance
• Take an active role in internal and external presentations, meetings, discussions
• Build a network of internal relationships with a broad cross-section of the organization, and leverage organizational knowledge, resources, and expertise
• Manage own time and schedule with initiative and effectiveness, negotiating and prioritizing demands across multiple projects
• Able to work partially remote, coordinating and process-managing work in a virtual setting.
• Ability to find targeted audience and collabrate with them.
To set you up for success in this role from day one, Elixir is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Currently pursuing an MBA from an accredited institution
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Currently pursuing an MBA with an emphasis in marketing, strategy, finance, data analytics, entrepreneurship and/or general management from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in Marketing, Business, Sales, Strategy, Finance
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and high ethical standards
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, and team skills
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills
- Superior problem-solving, interpersonal, project management, and presentation skills
It's an unpaid internship, however you can earn credit hours for your coursework.