- Dallas, Dallas, TX, United States
- Employees can work remotely
ELIXIR sources, secures, distributes, stores, monitors and facilitates the agricultural process from start to finish.
We ceaselessly strive to increase efficiency in the origination and distribution of the products that feed the world and gain support from every human link in our supply chain
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaign
- Perform market analysis and research
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist team members with the creation of content for social media platforms
- Help in the creation and editing of content for the blog and newsletter
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Explore new markets and buyers.
• BS in Marketing or similar relevant field.
• In depth understanding of different marketing techniques.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Hands on experience with marketing computer software (e.g. CRM tools).
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Attention to detail.
- Social Media Marketing
- MS office
- Research Skills
- Interpersonal Communication
- English Fluency
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
It's an unpaid internship, however you can earn credit hours for your coursework.