Project Manager - Boris Robev/ Florence
- Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose", Sofia, Bulgaria
Founded in 2007, Energize Global Services (“EGS”) is a leading-edge Technology Company focused on delivering software services and products for the Banking and Financial Management Industry. We are specialists in developing Banking Systems, POS Terminal Solutions, EMV Implementations, NFC & Contactless Payments, Mobile Payment Systems, E-Wallets, Hardware Security Modules (HSM), E-Commerce Gateways & Processing, and others. Over the years EGS proved to be a reliable and trusted partner for the biggest player in the fin-tech industry!
The Project manager we are looking for will become part of an international team cross Europe. Technical affinity and basic technical understanding of IT infrastructure and ITIL processes in a 7x24 transaction processing environment is essential. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer- and production related-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course, pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
What will be your job?
You are either end-to-end responsible for the realization of projects in the Operations domain in accordance with the our client's project management methodology or to manage a sub-project on behalf the lead of the business domain. Projects can be independent or part of larger programs.
Your main tasks:
- You will be responsible for (inter-) national projects or sub-projects concerning the further development of Operations and the customer-related divisions;
- You are able to manage projects and project teams in an independent manner;
- Ensure timely delivery of infrastructure components;
- Keeping an up-to-date overview of the program planning, milestones, resource planning, etc. and ensure timely updates;
- You manage actively risks and issues, have mitigating measures in place and provide timely updates to stakeholders;
- Facilitate team meetings effectively.
What do you have to offer?
- At least 5 years of work experience as technical project manager or program manager, leading complex IT projects, focusing on in-house infrastructure, environments and solutions
- Familiar with project management methodologies, preferably certified as PRINCE2 Practitioner or PMP
- Experienced in working in an international environment and with distributed teams;
- Technical affinity and technical understanding of IT infrastructure and processes in a 7x24 transaction processing environment
- Experienced in the Finance domain and more specifically with international payment/card processes is preferable,
- Adequate knowledge of relevant security regulations, applicable laws, policies
- A team player with great communication skills;
- You know how to communicate with Board of Directors and people on the shop floor;
- Able to influence others, even without formal authority;
- Pragmatic, still highly organized and structured;
- You are result oriented and have a hands-on mentality;
- Persistent and perseverant;
- Someone with a good sense of humor;
- Proactive, self-reliant and open minded;
- Fluent in English (written and verbally); German and French are an advantage
- Highly competitive/Top range salary
- Advanced health insurance package
- Food and gift vouchers
- Multisport card
- Extremely professional working environment
- Personal development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, we would be glad to receive your CV.