Working Student (m/f/d) Data Science
- Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, de
Image Processing with neural networks (convolutional neural networks). State of the art computer vision systems are not only used in autonomous driving - they have great potential in retail, too. Join our team to find out how we enhance computer vision in retail.
- At Breuninger you have the possibility to participate actively in a challenging and exciting Deep Learning Project that pushes the boundaries of Image Processing and Computer Vision.
- For this you can use the latest deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow) and hardware in the Google Cloud, e.g. nVidia Tesla P100.
- You can learn from experienced data scientists who work in an agile environment.
- You are enrolled in majors like Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Physics or similar
- You are interested in computer vision, image processing and CNNs
- Have fun coding and at least basic knowledge of Python
- You can wow us by having: basic knowledge of version control (Git), machine learning, deep learning, Google Cloud (especially Google ML Engine) or AWS, Tensorflow
Join our team to find out how we enhance computer vision in retail.
An inspiring company rich in tradition, which embraces change and innovation
Attractive salary with social benefits and 30 holidays (PTO) per year
Responsibility and freedom for you own ideas
20% employee discount of all products in all Breuninger stores and e-shop
Highly motivated colleagues with a can do mindset
Various options for career paths
Just press "jetzt bewerben".
Nicole Reber (Nicole.reber (at)breuninger.de) is looking forward to your application. Find out more about our team: https://team.breuninger.com