Account Executive Italy
- Milan, Italy
In September 2013, our CEO Mickael Cabrol came back from the US with a brilliant idea: What if pre-screening candidates could be as easy as calling an Uber? This was the birth of EASYRECRUE and it's pre-recorded video interview solution (easyRECrue). The company grew fast and new products emerged - the live interview (easyRECrue Live) and digitial language assessments (easySPEAKing).
5 years later ... and with 11million euros raised from major investors (BPI France, Elaïa Partners, Entrepreneur Venture), EASYRECRUE is the European market leader with more than 70 people across 4 cities (Paris, London, Milan, Madrid) and 400 enterprise customers (e.g., Carrefour, Sanofi, Voyage Privé). And this is only the beginning...
Your main objective will be to develop our customer's base in Italy.
You will be in charge of developing executive level relationships (mainly with HRD, Recruitment Direction, CEO) and also setting up long-lasting commercial partnerships with them.
To do so, you will need to be able to:
- Identify and develop International BtoB customers portfolio via prospection, cold calls, networking, meetings…
- Develop a consultative sales approach to identify the key decision makers of your client portfolio and understand their needs
- Offer and conduct product demos to prospects and new customers
- Articulate our solutions, build customized business offers and negotiate contracts
- Define and implement a Go-To-Market strategy that will create customers awareness and loyalty
- Experience in calling and selling to C-Level decision makers – in HR/IT preferably
- Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects, generate opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, active listening, presentation and writing skills
- Challenge and results driven with the ability to execute successful plans
- An outgoing, focused and organized person with a strong will to succeed
- Ability to adapt in a fast moving environment
- Ability to identify and understand key market drivers
- A team player
- Native italie, Fluent in English, French is a plus