Account Executive english native
- Paris, France
In September 2013, our CEO Mickael Cabrol came back from the US with a brilliant idea: What if pre-screening candidates could be as easy as calling an Uber? This was the birth of EASYRECRUE and it's pre-recorded video interview solution (easyRECrue). The company grew fast and new products emerged - the live interview (easyRECrue Live), digital language assessments (easySPEAKing) and many other coming out currently!
5 years later ... and with 11million euros raised from major investors (BPI France, Elaïa Partners, Entrepreneur Venture), EASYRECRUE is the European market leader with more than 70 people across 4 cities (Paris, Varsow, Milan, Madrid) and 500 enterprise customers (e.g., Carrefour, Sanofi, Voyage Privé). And this is only the beginning...
You hunt and get chased continuously? You are a star in your field and are looking for a new adventure to put all this potential into application?
Do not search anymore!
Are you a born hunter? You never loose anything?
Your missions if you accept it, will be:
- Identify targets and decision makers on your customer portfolio
- Prospect targeted companies from our CRM tool (Salesforce) and an Account Mapping (Linkedin, directories, etc.)
- Lead the entire sales cycle (Discovery, Demonstration / Value Proposition, Negotiation, Closing ...)
- Manage the commercial relationship with the customers you have signed before transferring their management to the Customer Success Management division
- Manage your forecast and report on your actions in the CRM and with your Sales Department
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing, Customer Success Management and Products teams
If you read us again, it's because we are close to professional love at first sight.
Still a few steps and #match.
Ideally, we are looking for:
- Graduated from a BAC +5 with a first successful commercial experience of at least 2 years in a software publisher or a start up
- Ideally you already know the world of Human Resources
- You speak english fluently