Sales Manager Spain
- Madrid, Spain
In September 2013, our CEO Mickael Cabrol came back from the US with a brilliant idea: What if pre-screening candidates could be as easy as calling an Uber? This was the birth of EASYRECRUE and it's pre-recorded video interview solution (easyRECrue). The company grew fast and new products emerged - the live interview (easyRECrue Live) and digitial language assessments (easySPEAKing).
6 years later ... and with 11million euros raised from major investors (BPI France, Elaïa Partners, Entrepreneur Venture), EASYRECRUE helps HR professionals provide a unique candidate and employee experience while liberating them from low added-value tasks.
Its Talent Experience Platform, delivering a chatbot, interview scheduler, AI-driven video interviewing, language assessments and career management solution, allows our customers to optimize and digitalize their hiring, internal mobility and employee career development. Over 450 customers, including UPS, McDonalds, Volkswagen and ING Bank, use our platform on a daily basis and nearly 1 million candidates and employees have used it to further their career ambitions.
We are looking for an experienced sales leader to manage our growth in Spain. As Spain Sales Country Manager, you will act as an entrepreneur to acquire many new clients and lead a team to achieve your objectives.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identify target accounts and proactively acquire new clients in Spain (from hunting plan setting & execution to deals closing & new clients on boarding)
- Exceed sales and revenue targets by effectively managing quarterly sales goals
- Accountable for client retention and new profitable revenue growth
- Recruit, manage, and develop a highly driven team of sales and customer sucess managers
- Lead by example: as an individual contributor, by hitting your own sales quota ; as a manager by helping your team progress and reach their targets
- Cooperate with marketing team in Paris for lead generation & notoriety improvement
- Develop and maintain a personal network with clients and partners, predominantly at senior executive level.
- As a member of the EASYRECRUE sales management team, participate in the implementation of the global strategic sales objectives and contribute in identifying and implementing continual process and practice improvements.
- Ensure accurate sales reporting, metric analysis, sales recognition, and other ad-hoc sales operations support activities
- 5+ years experience in new business acquisition sales, including 2+ years of management roles
- Previous experience of selling B2B SaaS solutions
- Strong operational leader with demonstrated success in driving growth, getting tangible results, and improving sales KPI
- Positive and creative, with strong willingness to win despite all challenges, thrives in a fast paced entrepreneurial and competitive environment
- Familiar with CRM systems (Salesforce.com ideally)
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, persuasion, and interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships
- Data-driven, results-oriented, and accurate
- HR industry experience & personal network in HR is a plus
- Spanish native speaker, Fluent English, French speaking is a plus