Business Developer English native
- Paris, France
In September 2013, our CEO Mickael Cabrol came back from the US with a brilliant idea: What if pre-screening candidates could be as easy as calling an Uber? This was the birth of EASYRECRUE and it's pre-recorded video interview solution (easyRECrue). The company grew fast and new products emerged - the live interview (easyRECrue Live), digital language assessments (easySPEAKing) and many other coming out currently!
5 years later ... and with 11million euros raised from major investors (BPI France, Elaïa Partners, Entrepreneur Venture), EASYRECRUE is the European market leader with more than 70 people across 4 cities (Paris, Varsow, Milan, Madrid) and 500 enterprise customers (e.g., Carrefour, Sanofi, Voyage Privé). And this is only the beginning...
Easyrecrue is a rapidly growing international company specialised in a SaaS Solution of Talent Pre-screening applications. We are the pioneer and the leader in Europe. In order to achieve tour ambitious goals we are currently looking for a Business developer English native to expand our presence in Northern Europe and MENA.
Working as a Business Developer means generating new sales meeting, creating an active business partnership with high level decision makers in order to be the future LEADER in your market.
What we are looking for…
- We are looking for an ambitious native English speaker ideally with a first successful experience in Sales. You should be resilient and self-motivated in order to achieve set targets and easy on the phone (research and high number of calls is involved).
- Able to communicate in French
- European Passport or valid permanent working VISA.
What’s for you?
- Be part in to an exceptional entrepreneurial adventure! You will take part in a full training program which it will give you the keys of your success.
- We have an extraordinary commission structure. This structure, once settled in your new role, will allow you not only to feel extremely rewarded but also plan your next step in life, not only career-wise.
- International and meritocracy environment. Join Easyrecrue means join an ambition vision shared by people from different part of Europe, working in a stunning office just next to the Opera of Paris!
Do you have what it takes?
Send us your CV today in French or English and if you are selected, you will be invited in a pre-screening interview before a Face to Face and role play in our office.