Buyer / Planner
- Av de la Raza, Del Nte., Cd Juárez, Chih., Mexico
EAM HR is a staffing agency serving El Paso - Juarez area. We are committed to delver the best professional experience by selecting the best candidates for the best companies.
· Bachelor Degree in BA, Engineering or related field.
· Experience 3 – 5 Years
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate difficult concepts to all levels of the organization.
· Strong verbal and written communication.
· Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word, Access)
· Proactive, Analytical & Organized.
· Work under pressure.
· Urgency sense & schedule availability.
· Team Work.
Knowledge & Responsibilities
· Raw Material procurement for the company’s products based on demand related to molding injection business.
· MRP knowledge (EPICOR 10 desirable).
· Knowledge of basic procurement systems as applicable to this position.
· Purchase Price Variance.
· NPI Support.
· Logistic process from Overseas and Domestic Suppliers.
· Supplier Score Card Evaluation.
· FIFO / Kanban.
This key position required high skills to maintain the best results on inventory levels and support production area and different departments such as Receiving, Finance, Customs and NPI with the best time and disposition.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.