EMEA Director - Sales Development Team
- 60 Norden Rd, Maidenhead SL6 4AY, UK
- Office Location: Maidenhead, GBR
- Job Name: DIR2GB -Director.II
- Department: Sales and Business Development
- Full time/Part time: Full time - F
Who are Dynatrace?
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We are seeking a transformational leader to manage our high-growth Sales Development Rep team in EMEA. SDRs are the lifeblood of our account pipeline, and we seek a leader who can bring out the best of our world-class team through creation of training/development programs, building out and managing to success metrics, driving the team to exceed new logo qualified opportunity quotas and build out future sales talent pipeline. This role reports to our Head of Global Sales Development and requires the ability to maintain strategic partnerships across the organization.
Position Description & Responsibilities
- Lead and motivate EMEA SDR Facilitator, two regional SDR mentors and sub teams to achieve individual and team goals/ KPI’s.
- Crucial participator and contributor to the SDR recruitment process. Oversee onboarding, probation reviews and coaching with the EMEA SDR Facilitator and two regional SDR mentors.
- Provide ongoing mentoring and development of the EMEA SDR Facilitator and two regional SDR mentors and continue to lead them to their highest performance.
- Coach EMEA SDR Facilitator and two regional SDR mentors in sales, approach strategies, opportunity management, pipeline management and career planning and development.
- Understand and present the Dynatrace solution.
- Guide and govern the qualified sales opportunity process.
- Proficiently use Salesforce.com to track activities, attend quarterly meetings and oversee updates given to the teams from EMEA SDR Facilitator and two regional SDR mentors.
- Work in conjunction with the EMEA marketing teams, drive input to marketing including feedback on quality of leads from marketing programs.
- Report on ongoing metrics and KPI delivery to the EMEA VP of Sales and Sale Operations manager.
- This position will directly manage the 4+ SDR Managers and teams-35 total reports this year with strong growth planned in the next 3 years (EMEA)
- In this role you will be responsible for training staff, recruitment, retention, and performance management.
- Experience with sales and business tools including CRM, Microsoft office.
- Experience in software or complex solutions selling.
- Understanding of different regional practices in EMEA.
- Passionately drive success in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrate leadership, mentoring and coaching success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are a market share leader & a 11x magic quadrant leader
We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMware and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology