Technical Support Engineer- Graduate Training Program-Jan 2022
- 100 Miller St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Office Location: Sydney, AUS
- Department: Technical Support
- Full time/Part time: Full time - F
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Are you passionate about customer communication and can articulate at a very technical level? Are you excited to troubleshoot for our AI-powered monitoring software? Are you ready to join a global leader that enables digital transformation? Dynatrace has redefined monitoring: AI-powered, full-stack & automated. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get self-driving IT.
Dynatrace is the only web-scale monitoring solution on the market designed to meet the needs of modern applications. All we need now is you to become a personal superhero to our customers.
How we prepare you: Our Professional Development Program (PDP) is an intensive 12 -weeks developmental training program to ensure that you have both the soft and hard skills to hit the ground running as a Technical Support Engineer with our team. Our program provides you with a strong foundation of consulting methodologies, personal brand development, Dynatrace technology, and client strategy on which to build a career us.
Your role in the team:
- Identify problems and ensure our customer's business critical applications are available and performing at their peak
- Investigate issues directly with the customer via screen sharing - Cooperate with Development and Product Management
- Attend training for new product features and technologies
- Exchange knowledge with other colleagues and suggest product improvements.
- Recent new graduates preferably with a Computer Science degree or a strong IT knowledge
- Who will be available to start in Jan 2022
- Strong passion and desire to learn new technology.
- Independent thinker yet team oriented.
- Innovative and creative.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Language skills in Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese is a plus
- For Australian Citizens or permanent residents only
We take our Employer Brand and internal culture seriously. So much so, we are consistently recognized by reputable companies and brands like Business Insider, USA Today and Forbes. This year so far, Dynatrace scored a seat on Comparably’s award lists for Best Company Outlook, Best Company Global Culture, and Best Places to Work in Boston, to name a few. Dynatrace was also honored in the coveted Top Workplaces USA list in 2021. And we’re proud to be recognized on BuiltIn Boston’s 2021 'Best Large Companies to Work For' and 'Best Paying Companies.' We’ve got it made—won’t you join the #DynatraceLife?