- Ring 37, 2200 Herentals, Belgium
About Dynamic and Total Specific Solutions
Dynamic Software NV is supplier of a software suite for the Belgian automotive industry. Since its foundation in 1983, the software company Dynamic Software has grown into one of the leading players in its segment.
The total suite FlexiGAR includes a range of solutions to process all activities from workshop and sales planning, accounting to customer contact in an integrated way.
The company is officially recognized by Renault Belgium, Mercedes-Benz Belgium and Ford Europe and works closely with many other brands, serving around 450 customers in Belgium.
Dynamic Software is part of Total Specific Solutions(TSS). TSS is an autonomously run operating group of Constellation Software Inc (CSI) and is active in Europe.
As Managing Director, you are ultimately responsible for the results of the company and directly involved in all facets of its operations. The organization is managed by you on the basis of a clear strategy and business plan with smart objectives. You lead the management team and motivate all employees in the company.
You will be able to switch at both strategic and tactical level and will do so to achieve the expected growth. You will realize efficient, effective business operations at all levels. In doing so, you have an eye for the talents of your employees and know how to make optimal use of it. With your actions and leadership you strengthen the culture focused on Dedication, Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
You manage on the basis of relevant performance indicators and make adjustments when necessary. This means you understand the information needs of the various internal and external stakeholders and you communicate correctly and carefully. You are responsible for carrying out the TSS philosophy in actions and policy.
Knowledge and experience
- At least 5 years of final responsible P&L experience within a software company
- Strong affinity with Automotive / Software
- Commercial experience BtB, preferably industrial/ automotive customers.
- Experience with (setting up and managing) strategic collaborations.
- Experience in a corporate environment with a strong focus on numbers and ratios;
- Proven success in acting on MT level and execution of market- and customer policy;
- Academic thinking and work level
You need the following skills and mind-set:
- Strong Strategic thinker, vision and strategy developed for own specific vertical market business.
- Identifies talent, develops and guides employees with high potential.
- Natural born leader: through passionate, inspiring and positive attitude people will naturally follow.
- Clear, transparent communicator; knows how to persuade/influence others
- Fluent in Dutch , English and French language
- Can set ambitious goals and persuade others to obtain these objectives, as individuals and as team.
- Acknowledges that financially secure Business Unit is basis for further developments;
What do we offer?
- An excellent opportunity for personal growth
- Good salary, appropriate to the weight of the position and size of the organization
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- Company car
- Appropriate other benefits
- An integral management role within a successful growing company
Due to holidays, we will start the interviews from mid-September. If you are interested please send us your resume before September 13th, so your profile will be in the first selection round.
We do not accept resumes or referrals from agencies.