Direct Support Professionals (DSP) / Caregivers
- Evansville, IN, United States
At Dungarvin, you will have the ability to make someone's life better, so embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assiting individuals with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for our indivuduals! Check out our current career opportunities!
Come Join Our Amazing Team Of Superheroes and Make A Difference in Someone's Life Today!
Working directly as a home health and companion care provider with the individuals we support, you will become an everyday superhero! Providing personal and companion care with Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities and help them become more independent. We are hiring for compassionate, caring, home health care workers.
DSP caregivers provide support services and assistance to individuals in their homes or in the community. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring & encouraging others to reach their goals.
What Dungarvin Can Offer You:
- $12.00/Hour Pay with Available Overtime
- $1000 SIGN ON BONUS (Given within 90 Days)
- Bi-Weekly Pay on Wednesdays
- PayActiv - Service that gives you access to your pay BEFORE you receive it
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance (Company Paid up to $15,000)
- 401k Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee of the Month
- Retention Gifts
- A chance to learn and grow within a friendly team oriented environment
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Current auto liability insurance
• Reliable transportation
• Valid driver's license
• Acceptable driving/criminal record (after receiving an offer, you will need to have a satisfactory criminal background check and driving records check)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: #readytowork, caregiver, direct care, DSP, direct support, development disabilities, residential, direct support professional, behaviors