Vocational Support Provider (VSP)
- Marlboro, NJ, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
- Competitive Hourly Rate: $16.00
- Several Position Hours: 8am – 4pm/ 8am -10am / 9:45am – 2:45pm / 2:30pm - 4:30pm / 8am -12pm / 12pm - 4pm / Sub 9am -3pm
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
- Many employee discounts
Working directly as a Vocational Support Provider (VSP), you will be able to assist in a day program setting. DSP caregivers provide support services and assistance to individuals in their homes or in the community. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer