Residential Program Coordinator Evening Shift with Every Other Weekend
- Bloomington, MN, USA
At Dungarvin, we are creating something special. A Minnesota based industry leader for over 45 years, we are looking to add an experienced and committed human service professional to support individuals with disabilities. If you are looking to make a difference, if you are creative and solution focused, if you are interested in growing in your career, we want you on our team!
Do you have a passion for helping others establish a secure, positive environment that nurtures their needs, self-expression, and goals? If so, join our team at Dungarvin where we strive to provide the “best-in-class” care for our persons served! We also provide quality paid job training and offer a safe work environment!
The residential program coordinator is responsible to coordinate a variety of services including, but not limited to: individual finances, activities, program services, family involvement, education/vocational programs, health care/nutrition, and household management. The residential program coordinator (RPC) is also responsible for staff scheduling. The RPC is responsible to assist the supervisor in maintaining consistency in programming, individual care, and communication with staff and support team members. The RPC is also responsible to carry out the responsibilities and duties of direct support staff during all direct care shifts.
- A minimum of two years working with individuals with disabilities and/or one-year of lead staff experience or a two-year degree in a related field.
- Prior experience in residential services preferred. Must have good decision making, communication, and time management skills.
- Must be responsible, reliable, and able to carry out job functions without direct supervision.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have valid driver license with acceptable driving record
- Acceptable criminal record
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer