- Blue Ash, OH, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible to assist program management in the provision of supports and services to the individuals, and in communicating with staff and team members. This position will support their assigned team by assisting with scheduling staff in accordance with the individual plans of care. The Administrative Coordinator will assist with training, following up, and coaching of direct support professionals. This position also performs quality assurance checks at the various locations and is directly involved in conducting assessments, planning and implementing services and supports necessary to ensure a good quality of life. This position assists with taking calls after business hours and on weekends and will be expected to provide direct care supports to individuals as needed.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Position requires 3-4 years of experience working with persons who have developmental or intellectual disabilities
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program