Nursing Assistant (CNA)- Wage increased $18.25-17.75 an hour!
- Richfield, MN, USA
At Dungarvin, we are creating something special. A Minnesota based industry leader for over 45 years, we are looking to add an experienced and committed human service professional to support individuals with disabilities. If you are looking to make a difference, if you are creative and solution focused, if you are interested in growing in your career, we want you on our team! Wage increased $18.25-17.75 an hour!
Do you have a passion for helping others establish a secure, positive environment that nurtures their needs, self-expression, and goals? If so, join our team at Dungarvin where we strive to provide the “best-in-class” care for our persons served! We also provide quality paid job training and offer a safe work environment!
To be successful in this role as a Nursing Assistant/Direct Support Professional you’ll need to be mindful of resident’s disabilities in an empathetic manner and encourage them to live independent and productive lives. You will assist with personal care needs, medication administration, perform housekeeping duties, advance residents’ decision-making, productivity, promote participation in a range of activities and meaningful interactions between residents and the community. Ultimately, you will serve as an advocate for the entire community with disabilities.
We can’t wait to make you a part of the Dungarvin family!
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- Must be a registered nursing assistant who has completed an approved nursing assistant program with the Minnesota Department of Health Nursing Assistant Registry OR must have successfully completed a registered nurse (RN) or licensed practical nursing (LPN) education but who did not complete the licensing requirements through the board of nursing OR Be a current student in a nursing program for RN or LPN and have completed half of the program, incuding clinical courses in caring for an individual with physical and medical limitations OR hold a current licens or previous license as an RN or LPN in good standing with the state's Board of Nursing
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer