Day Program Direct Support Professional
- Denver, CO, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
At Dungarvin we believe each person has his or her own set of aspirations, goals, strengths and dreams. We work closely with each individual, and people close to the individual, to discover and understand this unique combination. Utilizing our experience and expertise, we design and provide a constellation of services to support the person in achieving his or her life goals.
At Dungarvin, YOU have the ability to make a difference! Come be an essential part of a company that experiences longevity among professionals and support staff, helping people to achieve their fullest potential and improve the quality of their lives and that of the entire community.
Dungarvin is looking for dedicated caregivers to provide direct care support to people with developmental disabilities in our day program. Candidates will have a desire to create a lasting positive impact on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
All positions are weekday shifts.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the persons served to direct the course of their own lives, develop and maintain relationships, and participate in their communities
- Assisting individuals with planning and achieving goals
- Assisting with direct care and support with daily activities such as mealtime and personal care
- Implementing positive behavior support plans
- Driving the company van to activities in the community
- Following protocols and procedures to maintain a healthy and safe environment
- Position pays $15.05/ hour
- At least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Pass criminal background checks
- 3 professional references (non family)
- Flexible schedules
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer