Direct Support Professionals (DSP) / Caregiver
- Eugene, OR, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. We are committed to our mission of "Respecting and Responding to the Choices of People in Need of Supports". Because each individual we support is unique, we strive to provide services that are tailored to each person's own hopes, dreams, goals and needs.
Direct Support Professionals provide support services and assistance to individuals in their homes and in the community. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals. Individuals can be supported in different settings such as behavioral or medical settings.
You will be providing support with daily activities such as:
- Community activities and outings
- Implementing positive behavior supports
- Basic life skills coaching
- Medication administration
- Performing household duties
- Personal Hygiene
- Personal Care
We have Day with Evening, Overnight, On-Call and Floater positions. We have full-time and part-time!
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must possess High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Acceptable criminal record
*Candidates without a valid driver's license can be considered for overnight shifts*
- Hourly range $14.35 - $15 depending on experience and position
- Paid time off & sick leave
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
- 401(k) plan available
- Opportunity for advancement (we prefer to promote from within!)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer