Community Support Specialist
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
At Dungarvin, we are creating something special. A Minnesota based industry leader for over 45 years, we are looking to add an experienced and committed human service professional to support individuals with disabilities. If you are looking to make a difference, if you are creative and solution focused, if you are interested in growing in your career, we want you on our team! Our Community Support Specialist position wage is $15.50-16.50 an hour.
Do you have a passion to help other achieve goals? Do you want a career where you have fun and build meaningful relationships? If so, we have a perfect opportunity for you! Working directly as a community support specialist, you will create lasting positive relationships while coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals. As a community support specialist you will be assisting individuals one on one who live in their own homes independently as you support them in leading happy and healthy lives. In this role you will provide support to individuals with a variety of activities, including daily living skills, money management, appointments, community integration, cooking skills, goal achievement and following their support plans.
Community support staff must have a sincere desire to provide direct service to persons with disabilities who live independently in their own homes
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED
- Adept in the use of technology
- Valid driver's license
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal and driving record
- Flexible schedules including full-time opportunities; Monday-Friday day time hours
- 401(k) plan available
- Competitive paid time off accrual
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision and life)
- Employee referral bonus program
- Paid driving time and mileage reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities in a large organization
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer