Direct Support Professionals / Caregiver-Bilingual staff needed
- Clayton, NC, USA
At ACI-Dungarvin, you can make someone's life better! As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) at ACI-Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
· Hiring immediately
· Hourly Rate Range: $10-11/hour
· Available shifts: full time in Clayton
2 afterschool shifts in Clayton
**Staff should be able to communicate with the families of the people we serve in Spanish, and to complete training and Medicaid documentation in English.
What we offer:
· Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
- Ability to access your pay before payday
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
Working directly with individuals as a DSP, you will be able to assist in a residential, in-home or day program setting. DSP caregivers provide support services and assistance to individuals in their homes or in the community. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- Proof of education (high school diploma or GED equivalent at minimum)
- · Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Equal Opportunity Employer