Community Support Manager
- Wisconsin Dells, WI, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
Dungarvin is hosting a Job Event at the Baraboo Chamber of Commerce on Thursday, October 14th, 2021 from 10am-3pm! No experience necessary! Competitive wages and great benefits! Opportunities for growth and advancement within!
To schedule an appointment, call our recruiter at (608) 354-3389!
Are you confident, have a calm demeanor, empathic and have a strong work ethic?
Do you have a background in the military, law enforcement or security? If so, you are encouraged to apply!
Working for Dungarvin will allow you the following:
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
Also offered are discounts for:
- Daycare & Child care
- Mobile phone/device services
- Rental cars
- Auto insurance
We are looking to fill a position for a Community Support Manager to support programs in the Baraboo, Pardeeville/Portage, WI areas. The Community Support Manager will be responsible for community-based settings supporting persons with high behavioral support needs.
Specific duties include:
- Providing leadership and management of Dungarvin's in an environment working with persons with high behavioral needs and teams of direct support providers.
- Focusing on achieving personalized goals and accomplishments including maintaining residency in a community by implementing individual and behavior support plans.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders and the internal team to deliver quality services.
- Managing individual's schedules and programmatic staffing needs.
- May also have additional responsibilities including coordination of persons served medical and behavior needs, etc.
In this role, you will:
- Work a combination of direct care focused shifts.
- Provide onsite leadership and supervision to staff.
- Respond to emergent program needs.
- Participate in a rotating on-call system with other supervisors, including the ability to respond in person as needed.
- Experience managing household budgets.
- Provide individualized supports to persons with developmental, high behavioral and intellectual disabilities.
- Be willing and able to perform physical interventions, as required.
- Travel to multiple worksites to support operational need.
The Community Support Manager must have a background in human services or in management (with experience and training that prepares them for working with people with high behaviors).
Persons with a bachelor’s degree in a human service or related field and with at least one year of experience in working with people with developmental disabilities are preferred over other applicants for Community Support Manager positions.
Experience in managing budgets and in staff supervision is desirable. The Community Support Manager must have good decision-making, time-management, and communication skills. Other desirable professional and personal traits include responsibility, maturity, and flexibility.
- Flexible schedule
- 401(k) plan available
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer