- Portland, OR, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
The Program Coordinator is the lead staff for one residential group home program and will be responsible for direct care such as personal cares, behavior supports and daily living activities, as well as administrative duties that include, but are not limited to:
- assisting with schedules
- documentation and follow-up of individual and program related issues
- ensuring compliance with policies and Oregon Administrative Rules
- one on one training of staff
However, this is not a supervisory role. The Program Coordinator reports directly to the Program Director.
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have ability to use a personal vehicle on the job covered by liability insurance
- Have an acceptable driving record
- Pass a criminal background check
- 1-2 years of experience working with adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Prior experience in residential services for people with developmental disabilities preferred
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
This is a full time (40 hour) position. Starting wage is $20.05/ hour.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.