Recruiter| Talent Acquisition | REMOTE
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Employees can work remotely
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately owned companies that are dedicated to providing high quality, community-based supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, people who are faced with mental health, behavioral or significant medical challenges, and to children and their families.
Our founders Tim and Diane Madden opened the first Dungarvin program serving 15 people in St. Paul, Minnesota, in March 1976. Tim and Diane were the live-ins for that first program and they have continued their leadership of the organization since. Through the success of that program Dungarvin has grown to employ approximately 4,000 people who currently provide supports to over 4,000 individuals across 14 states.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
As a member on the recruitment team the Recruiter collaborates and executes on recruitment strategy, partnering with operations to fill open positions with recruitment team, identifying long-term hiring goals, training recruiters & operations as it relates to recruiting.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Participate in full-cycle recruitment. Including posting vacancies, conducting strategy sessions, phone screens, sourcing, and interviewing.
- Partner with peers in a manner which upholds the Dungarvin mission including, collaborating with co-workers and acting as a role model to others.
- Partner with operations, recruitment team and program management to identify talent needs and close open requisitions. Including but not limited to maintaining awareness of vacancies and effectively offering solutions to close requisitions. Participate and manage hiring events.
- Promote solution oriented, positive and clear communications with operations supervisors and peers. Proactively communicating and actively listening to others.
- Track, analyze, and share applicant sourcing and hiring trends with supervisors to develop recommendations that enhance recruitment effectiveness, maximize recruitment budgets while maintaining fiscal responsibility.
- Assist in enhancing the candidate and new hire experience by identifying areas where improvements can be made in the application or interview experience.
- Promote positive teamwork and communications with employees, program management and Human Resources Department
- 4+ years experience in full cycle recruiting, preferably high volume
- ATS experience required with Preference to SmartRecruiters and Ultipro.
- Working knowledge of employment laws, specifically impacting the recruitment and selection.
- Prefer 2 years of work experience in a corporate setting (not agency or consultancy)
SKILLS CRITICAL TO MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN ROLE:
- Ability to think critically – recognizes connections, translates goals into action, uses strong judgment to make choices in alignment with strategy and company culture/values.
- Ability to connect with people – fosters strong partnerships, interacts well with employees at all levels.
- Self-motivated and driven – strives to deliver great results and drive continuous improvement, gets things done.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability; thrives in a changing and/or fast paced environment.
- Advanced candidate sourcing skills.
- Ability to partner and build rapport with business partners both internally and externally.
- Strong experience and aptitude in current recruiting technologies: ATS, internet sourcing tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Recruiting Business Partner reports to the Human Resources Director.
C; Exempt; Supervisory
Full time; usually during normal business hours, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. Position may require some evening and weekend hours. Occasional overnight travel expected. Schedule must be flexible to accommodate various personnel and organizational needs.