Direct Support Professionals (DSP) / Caregivers
- Kokomo, IN, USA
Dungarvin is searching for quality people who are interested in making a difference and positively impacting the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities in Flora, IN (30 Min from Kokomo). We are searching for Direct Support Professionals and Caregivers just like you!
**** We are offering a SIGN ON BONUS of $1000 ****
($200 at 30 Days - $300 at 60 Days - $500 at 90 Days)
Dungarvin, is a nationwide company that provides services to assist individuals with disabilities. Working at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to make someone's life better, so embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by working on a team that assists individuals with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for our indivuduals! Check out our current career opportunities!
Come Join Our Amazing Team Of Superheroes and Make A Difference in Someone's Life Today!
Working directly as a home health and companion care provider with the individuals we support, you will be able to provide assistance in a group home setting in the area of Flora, IN (30 Min from Kokomo). Providing personal and companion care with Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities. We are hiring for compassionate, caring, home health care workers.
DSP caregivers provide support services and assistance to individuals in their homes or in the community. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring & encouraging others to reach their goals.
What Dungarvin Can Offer You:
- Bi-Weekly Pay on Wednesdays
- PayActiv - Service that gives you access to your pay BEFORE you receive it
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance (Company Paid up to $15,000)
- 401k Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee of the Month
- Retention Gifts
- A chance to learn and grow within a friendly team oriented environment
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Must have current auto liability insurance
- Must have Reliable Transportation
- Must Have an Acceptable driving/criminal record (After receiving an offer, you will need to have a satisfactory criminal background check and driving record check)
- Must have a working smart phone (For Documentation Purposes)
We offer 1-2 weeks of PAID Company Specific Training and then Job Shadowing before starting your shift!
We offer an Employee Referral Bonus of $250 after your referral works 30 days with us!
We also offer benefits such as Health/Vision/Dental Insurance, PTO (Paid Time Off), 401k, Company Paid Life insurance, additional life insurance and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.