Group Home House Coordinator
- Flora, IN, USA
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately owned companies that are dedicated to providing high quality, community-based supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, people who are faced with mental health, behavioral or significant medical challenges, and to children and their families.
The household coordinator is responsible for coordinating the services of the individuals served and assisting the program director with ensuring the individuals staffing needs are met.
This position also has the responsibility to coordinate services including, but not limited to: individual finances, recreation, program services, family involvement, education/vocational programs, health care/nutrition, and household management.
The household coordinator is responsible to assist the supervisor in maintaining consistency in programming, person served care, and communication with staff and interdisciplinary team members. This position is also responsible to carry out the responsibilities of a direct support professional during all shifts.
This position requires the use of computer software applications. This position requires basic keyboarding, computer, and phone skills. Required software applications for this position include, but are not limited to: KRONOS, THERAP, and My Money.
The house coordinator is expected to perform on call duties as part of a routine on call rotation schedule. The schedule may not be adjusted unless prior arrangements have been made for someone of comparable authority to assume this responsibility.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- Must have Reliable Transportation to transport individuals around the community
- High school diploma/GED certificate is required
- Minimum of 2 years education, training, and/or experience in a related area is preferred.
- Requirements may be specific to individuals’ needs such as behavior management skills/experience and experience with high medical needs.
- Must be responsible, reliable, and able to carry out job functions independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Also must possess all of the following: ability to communicate in an effective manner; ability to make sound judgments when given guidance and priorities; ability to work as a team member to maintain consistency and quality in programming; ability to exchange support, constructive criticism, and ideas with other staff members.
We also offer benefits such as Health/Vision/Dental Insurance, PTO (Paid Time Off), 401k, Company Paid Life insurance, additional life insurance and much more!
This is a Non-Exempt, Non Supervisory, Non Salary position.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.