Walk In Interviews for Programs In Le Sueur and Mankato
- St Peter, MN 56082, USA
At Dungarvin, we are creating something special. A Minnesota based industry leader for over 45 years, we are looking to add an experienced and committed human service professional to support individuals with disabilities. If you are looking to make a difference, if you are creative and solution focused, if you are interested in growing in your career, we want you on our team!
Are you mission driven and desire to make a positive impact in the lives of others? Then we are eager to meet you! This event is for those interested in providing direct support to those we serve!
Walk ins welcomed!!
Wednesday July 28th, 2021
1301 Old Minnesota Ave, St Peter, MN 56082
We would love to meet with you and discuss our roles in our programs located in Le Sueur, Mankato and Jordan
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 3 years of experience working with mental illness or related education
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- 401(k) plan available
- Flexible scheduling, full time or part time
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer