- Mendota Heights, MN, USA
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately owned companies that are dedicated to providing high quality, community-based supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, people who are faced with mental health, behavioral or significant medical challenges and to children and their families.
In March 1976 our founders (now husband and wife duo) Tim Madden (24 years old) and Diane (23 years old) decided to start a business that would provide community housing for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Through diligent research and planning Tim and Diane officially opened their first 15-person residential program in St. Paul, Minnesota, in July 1976. For the next 3 years Tim and Diane were "houseparent’s" who lived on the ground level of the home; sleeping on a mattress on the floor! Through the success of that program Dungarvin has grown to employ approximately 5,000 people who currently provide supports to over 4,700 individuals across 14 states!!
The IT Coordinator will coordinate the day-to-day activities of the Information Services (IS) department, promoting enhanced customer satisfaction and department efficiency. Develop, plan, and perform customer technology training. Collaborate on the development and maintenance of training materials and other technology documentation. Collaborate on common auditing and reporting processes, and the management of expenses and vendor agreements. Coordinate the schedule of the IS department and maintenance of the department calendar. Assist with the creation of meeting agendas, attend meetings, and track action items. Coordinate shipping and receiving of technology equipment and maintain accurate inventory.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities of the Information Services department to efficiently use department resources across support, project, and operational tasks
- Coordinate with enterprise project managers to ensure project tasks are scheduled appropriately and task deadlines are met
- Assist with the maintenance of project and ad hoc tasks in the enterprise project tracking system
- Coordinate large scale customer support efforts and projects to promote enhanced customer satisfaction, including but not limited to software installation, hardware distribution, office moves, and acquisitions
- Review customer requests and offer recommendations based on existing technology protocols to enhance customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the redirection of customer technology requests within IS to ensure smooth coordination between IS teams and between IS and customers
- Coordinate and perform regular customer technology training sessions to improve organizational knowledge and customer satisfaction
- Coordinate and maintain the IS department calendar
- Coordinate and assist with routine audits on technology systems and inventory
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 4 years of experience providing technological support in a middle or large sized organization or a 2-year degree with 2 years of support experience
- Familiarity with facets of enterprise technology including end user devices, applications, systems, and networks
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize conflicting responsibilities to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational, time management, and decision-making skills to set priorities and meet timelines
- Writing skills must reflect correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, composition, quality, and fluent vocabulary
- Speaking skills must include clarity and professionalism and be personable
- System development and management skills, including the ability to evaluate successful systems and recommend changes, when needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with all levels within the organization and community
- Personal qualities should also include confidence, flexibility, self-directedness, and the ability to maturely deal with unexpected demands and incidents
WHATS EXCITING ABOUT THIS ROLE:
This is a brand-new role added to a growing team! Because of the significant growth of Dungarvin this new hire will grow to new levels professionally while making a footprint on the company. This hire would have the opportunity to refocus priorities that the pandemic consumed.
Director of IT
40 hours per week.
Monday- Friday 8:00AM- 5:00PM (FLEX).
Remote work potential post pandemic