- Akron, OH, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
The Program Director is responsible for coordination and management of the overall system of supports and services provided to the consumers. The primary areas of responsibility for this individual include;
- Personnel management and service coordination.
- Hiring the highest quality of staff and assuring their complete orientation and ongoing training are of highest priority in this position.
- Assuring all aspects of the program of services and supports are developed, implemented, coordinated, and monitored to the highest degree possible is the other major responsibility of this position.
- The Program Director should have direct communication access to the Director and all supervisors within the organization.
- The Program Director is also responsible for assuring coordination and management of the overall household operations, medical, financial and maintenance aspects of the waiver services (as applicable), through guiding and directing the Support Services Specialist(s) and Support Service Coordinator(s) of the sites.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Bachelors degree in a feild of social services or human services preferred
- Previous supervisory/management experience strongly preferred
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer