- South Bend, IN, USA
At Dungarvin, you will have the ability to make someone's life better, so embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting individuals with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for our indivuduals! Check out our current career opportunities!
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for assisting program management in maintaining the consistency in supports and services to the individuals as well as assisting in scheduling according to the plan of care for individuals served. The Administrative Coordinator will assist with training, following-up, and coaching of direct support professionals.
This position assists with taking calls after business hours and on weekends and will be expected to provide direct care supports to individuals as needed as well as the potential to provide other responsibilities related to direct support of individuals.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver's license
- Acceptable driving/criminal record (after receiving an offer, you will need to have a satisfactory criminal background check and driving records check)
- Minimum 3-4 years experience working with individuals with disabilities
- Must be responsible, reliable, flexible, and able to carry out job functions independently with minimal supervision
Some benefits of this position include:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance benefits available, among others
• Paid time off
• 401(k) plan available
• Mileage reimbursement
• Positive and supportive team
Dungarvin is an equal opportunity employer who provides a work environment that is filled with opportunities for personal challenges and rewards. In addition to competitive compensation, benefits and opportunities for growth, we also provide you the chance to make a daily difference in the lives of people with disabilities.