ON CALL Direct Support Professional
- Eugene, OR, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. We are committed to our mission of "Respecting and Responding to the Choices of People in Need of Supports". Because each individual we support is unique, we strive to provide services that are tailored to each person's own hopes, dreams, goals and needs.
Direct Support Professionals provide support services and assistance to individuals in their homes and in the community. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
You will be providing support with daily activities such as:
Community activities and outings
Implementing positive behavior supports
Basic life skills coaching
Performing household duties
This position is on call which means you will be contacted intermittently when staff coverage is needed.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must possess High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record - Preferred, not required
- Current auto liability insurance - Preferred, not required
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
- Paid time off & sick leave
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
- 401(k) plan available
- Opportunity for advancement (we prefer to promote from within!)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer