Direct Support Professionals / Caregiver
- West Allis, WI, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
At Dungarvin, our direct support professionals are responsible for providing and coordinating direct services and healthful lifestyle supports to individuals with varying mental and physical disabilities. Intense Behavior Supports will be provided at these sites.
These supports include assisting the individuals in every aspect of their lives according to their Individualized Support Plans (ISP) with the goals of fostering increased independence, choice and empowerment. Duties also include assisting in maintaining a clean and safe living environment and meal preparation, as well as completion of various household duties. Our caregivers have a rewarding career facilitating meaningful experiences for people with disabilities. Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life.
Opportunities to gain experience in healthcare and mental health.
Current full and part-time positions available on 2nd and 3rd shift.
Starting wage of $14.12 per hour.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record (currently we do not offer positions without having met these requirements!)
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
The following education, experience and/or certifications would be an asset, but are not required:
- Experience working with Intensive Behavioral Supports.
- A sincere desire to provide individualized supports to persons with developmental disabilities
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer