Mental Health Specialist-Full Time Awake Overnights and Evening Shifts Available!
- Spring Valley, MN 55975, USA
At Dungarvin, we are creating something special. A Minnesota based industry leader for over 45 years, we are looking to add an experienced and committed human service professional to support individuals with disabilities. If you are looking to make a difference, if you are creative and solution focused, if you are interested in growing in your career, we want you on our team!
Make $17+ per hour, flexible shifts available for either full and part time! Do you want to help others by using your experience or education in mental health? Do you want opportunity for advancement in the mental health field? Work with a dynamic team of other professionals at Dungarvin in our new program opening in Spring Valley1 to 2 people. Candidates will have the opportunity to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goal. Current opportunities available asleep overnights ($10 per hour).
Working as a mental health specialist, you will be able to assist individuals with mental health needs by providing positive behavioral support and individualized planning. You will provide support to individuals with a variety of activities, including daily living skills, money management, appointments, community integration and following their support plans. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 3 years of experience working with mental illness and/or education in a related field.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- New program opening in Spring Valley, Minnesota
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
- Current shifts available are overnights, both asleep and awake
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.