Qualified I/DD Professional-Service Coordinator
- Garner, NC, USA
At ACI-Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Join our team providing quality, person-centered supports to adults and children with developmental disabilities in the greater Triangle area.
ACI-Dungarvin is currently seeking to fill the position of Service Coordinator (QP) to assist the I/DD team in our Garner, NC office. The Service Coordinator is responsible for coordinating services for the individuals served, and supervising direct support professionals. Qualified candidates will demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, as s/he will also have contact with a myriad of people, both in person and by phone, including individuals served, employees, individuals from the business community, and other agencies such as DSS and the local MHDDSAS LME/MCO. Must possess strong leadership skills.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related human service field AND two years of full-time experience working with the population served OR minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a non-related field AND a minimum of four years full-time experience working with the population served.
- Minimum of 2 years experience supervising others preferred
- Ability to adapt to new technology as needed
- Ability to effectively communicate and supervise others
- Bi-weekly pay
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer