Direct Support Professionals (DSP) / Caregivers
- Evansville, IN, USA
Respect. Response. Choice.
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
Dungarvin has a wonderful opportunity for someone to fill the position of a Medical Support Direct Support Professional in Evansville, IN. This is a full-time position. The candidate in this position will be responsible for working cooperatively with the Lead Direct Support Professional, Nurse, and Program Director to develop, implement and evaluate individual care and programming. This position reports any program or personnel issues, including issues with household, medical or maintenance needs, directly to the Program Director or to the Lead Direct Support Professional.
The Medical Support Direct Support Professional is also responsible for providing direct services to the individuals including scheduling and conducting medical appointments and ensuring that medical documentation is communicated and properly filed and documented. They also promote the maximum level of functioning of the individuals served by assisting individuals served in maintaining a clean and safe living environment, preparing meals, supervising, training and assisting the individuals in every aspect of their lives.
• Full-time schedule
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, and other insurance options available
• Paid time off
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Employee Referral bonus program
• Paid training
• Advancement opportunities
Apply now to start your career in the Human Services industry today! Please complete an employment application on-line at www.dungarvincareers.com for prompt consideration.
Dungarvin is an Equal Opportunity Employer
• Minimum 18 years of age
• High school diploma/GED equivalent
• Must possess a sincere desire to provide direct service to persons with developmental disabilities, as well as work as a team member to maintain consistency and quality in programming and services
• Valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record as well as current auto liability insurance
• Acceptable criminal history record
• Computer skills and time management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Caregiver, DSP, Med Tech, Patient Tech, CNA