Direct Support Professionals / Caregiver Float
- Eugene, OR, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
Direct Support Professionals provide support services and assistance to individuals in their homes and in the community. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
You will be providing support with daily activities such as:
Community activities and outings
Implementing positive behavior supports
Basic life skills coaching
Performing household duties
For a realistic job preview, visit https://www.dungarvin.com/employment/realistic-job-preview/
The float position will float between three separate group homes. Must have open availability and your own transportation.
- 1-2 years of experience working with people who experience developmental disabilities in a group home setting
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
The position pays $15.31 per hour with a minimum of 30 hours per week guaranteed.
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
- Paid time off & sick leave
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
- 401(k) plan available
- Opportunity for advancement (we prefer to promote from within!)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer