Direct Support Professionals / Caregiver
- Wallace, NC, USA
At ACI-Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at ACI-Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
Working directly as a home health and companion care provider, you will be able to assist in a residential, group home or day program setting. DSP caregivers provide support services and assistance to individuals in their homes or in the community. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
Currently we have a need for bilingual staff who can provide services after school for Spanish speaking families.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- Proof of education (high school diploma or GED equivalent at minimum)
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.