- Portland, OR, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
The recruiter is a support position specifically responsible for coordinating the recruitment and hiring of direct support providers to work in the homes/programs that Dungarvin Oregon, LLC operates, as well as administrative and supervisory personnel.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Partner with hiring managers to facilitate the entire recruitment process, from opening a search through offer extension.
- Build a pipeline of talent for future and/or unexpected hiring needs.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers regarding market employment trends, compensation, skills/attributes, target companies, recruitment strategies, interviewing/assessments, and sourcing tactics.
- Source candidates using various methods and tools, including the company career site, social media, Internet job boards, associations, and other avenues as seen fit.
- Screen candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their motivators; contact references to determine a candidates viability to support and resolve our business needs.
- Continuously work on ways to improve the recruiting process and candidate experience. Stay up to date on creative recruiting trends and practices.
- Foster relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and business partners.
- Drive the offer process, including negotiation and post offer tasks.
- Must have two years of Recruiting and Human Resources experience
- Two years of Direct Support experience in the field of developmental disabilities is preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred OR a minimum of a High School Diploma/GED coupled with two years of focused full-cycle recruiting experience.
- ATS experience required with preference to SmartRecruiter and Ultipro.
- Experience sourcing, interviewing, and hiring hourly workforces with preference given to those in social services sector. (Retail, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Experience working with job boards and portals such as: Indeed, Ziprecruiter, Careerbuilder, Linkedin, Etc.
This is a full time (40 hour) position, starting pay around $17-$19/hour! Other perks include generous benefits, paid time off, and extensive paid training.
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer