Vocational Support Manager
- Willingboro, NJ, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
The Vocational Support Manager is responsible for assisitng the Vocational Program Director in the coordination and management of one program site. The primary areas of responsibility for this individual include personnel management and program coordination. Hiring the highest quality of staff and assuring their complete orientation and ongoing training. Assuring all aspects of the program are developed, implemented, coordinated, and monitored to the highest degree possible is the other major responsibility of this position.
The Vocational Support Manager is also responsible for assuring coordination and management of the overall household operations, medical, financial and maintenance aspects of the site. The Vocational Support Manager has the primary responsibility to coordinate and ensure the following services including but not limited to: program implementation and continuity, individual community involvement/integration, health/nutrition, family involvement, individual finances and educational/vocational programs. This individual also acts as a primary role model for staff, providing supervision, structure, guidance, feedback, and training.
The Vocational Support Manager must prior supervisory experience, must be responsible, flexible and have good decision-making, time management and communication skills.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a high school diploma and manegerial experience.
- Must possess a driving record that is acceptable by the agency’s insurance company.
- Must possess driver’s license issued from state of residency.
- Must have valid liability insurance on personal vehicle that may be used in emergencies while at work.
- Must be able to pass rigorous criminal background check and abuse registry checks.
- Pre-employment drug screening required.
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer