Mental Health Program Director
- Grand Rapids, MN 55744, USA
At Dungarvin, we are creating something special. A Minnesota based industry leader for over 40 years, we are looking to add an experienced and committed human service professional to support individuals with disabilities. If you are looking to make a difference, if you are creative and solution focused, if you are interested in growing in your career, we want you on our team! Join our fast growing team as a Mental Health Program Director, annual salary of $48,303.00.
In this exciting role you are responsible for the coordination and supervising one to two residential programs that specialize in supporting individuals with challenging behavioral and mental health needs. As a Mental Health Program Director, your two key priorities include supervising and training of mental health specialist and ensuring all aspects of the program are developed, implemented, coordinated and monitored to the highest degree possible.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- A four-year degree in behavioral science, or related field
- 3 years of experience supervising programs that oversee services for people with behavioral and serious persistent mental health needs
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance with reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- Valid driver license with an acceptable driving record
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer