- Albuquerque, NM, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
Overseeing multiple residential group homes, the Program Director is responsible for coordination and management of the overall assigned program(s). The Program Director should have direct communication and access to the Area Director and all supervisors within the organization.
- Coordination and management of the overall operations, medical, financial, and maintenance aspects of the assigned programs.
- Responsible for overseeing implementation of individual support and behavioral plans, Dungarvin policies and procedures, assess the needs of an individual on a continual basis
- Coordinate and facilitate communication for Interdisciplinary team members that may include case managers, day service representatives, family or legal guardians, and neighbors.
- Have a working knowledge of individuals’ current medical conditions. Oversee management of medication, Dr. Appointments, and maintain and review all documentation concerning medical information.
- Responsible for Interviewing, hiring, evaluations, and maintaining proper training and development of high quality staff for direct support professional positions.
- Maintain schedules for multiple sites; submit payroll information in a timely manner.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services or related field.
- Two or more years of supervisory experience working with the developmentally disabled.
- The ability to pass a background check.
- A valid driver's license (driver's license record will be checked and verified).
- A sincere desire to work with developmentally disabled individuals.
- Able to work as a team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook e-mail
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Full Time
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer