Registered Nurse (RN)
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Low stress, relaxed environment - home health
- High morale, family like, team oriented environment
- Quarterly employee recongition events
- Flexible Scheduling
- Small ratio: 3:5 ratio - ability to make an impact on clients and peers
- Low acuity
***Part time and Per Diem shifts available!***
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN), to support the continuous enrichment of individuals with developmental disabilities in our Adult Residential Facilities for Persons with Special Health Needs (ARFPSHN).
The Registered Nurse (RN) will provide total patient/bedside care to ensure that each individual receives quality, individualized health care management, resulting in their optimal health.
The Registered Nurse (RN) will act as a health/medical resource for staff and to ensure that the company is in compliance with state requirements and organizational policies regarding medical care and records.
Location: Los Angeles, CA - Westchester Community Area, by the LAX Airport
- CA Registered Nurse (RN) license
- 2 years of nursing experience as an RN
- Experience working with persons with special health needs such as suctioning, gastronomy feeding, insulin dependent diabetes, pain management, oxygen support, treatment for wounds, etc.
- Experience working with persons with developmental disabilities is preferred.
- Must be skilled, flexible, self-motivated, dependable, and able to work cooperatively with staff, interdisciplinary team members, and outside agencies.
- Current valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving history
- Fingerprint, Physician and TB test clearance
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Three Professional references
- Pay: $40/hr
- Flexible schedules
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Equal Opportunity Employer