- Mendota Heights, MN, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to perform meaningful work! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by hiring quality employees to assist individuals with varying physical and mental abilities.
We are looking to hire a Recruiter who will take on a blended role, performing full cycle recruiting for a small caseload, while also taking the lead on some administrative pieces of recruiting: verifying I-9s, running background checks, fingerprinting, etc. In this position, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for the individuals we serve by selecting quality candidates to provide exceptional services. This position includes traveling across Minnesota.
- Two or more years of experience in recruiting, related HR experience, and/or related degree required.
- Experience in mental health preferred
- Experience in developing recruitment strategies and advertising preferred
- Experience in full cycle recruiting and using applicant tracking systems preferred
- Strong communication and relationship building skills required.
- Strong word processing and Windows software skills required.
- Good organizational skills and time managment skills required
- Group insurance benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Employee referral bonus program
- Mileage Reimbursement
The starting pay for this position is $18.87/hour
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.