Direct Support Professionals (DSP) / Caregiver
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
Working directly as a companion care provider, you will be able to assist in a residential home setting. DSP caregivers provide support services and assistance to individuals in their homes or in the community. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
**CURRENTLY HAVE VARIOUS SHIFTS AVAILABLE**
- A minimum of one (1) year of prior experience working with persons with developmental disabilities, specifically related to the implementation of Individual Program Plan (IPP) objectives, is required
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid drivers license and an acceptable driving history
- Pass criminal background check FBI/DOJ
- Physician's clearance and TB test clearance
- Wages at $14.25/hr
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer