Assistant Program Administrator
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
Dungarvin is seeking an Assistant Program Administrator to support people with developmental disabilities in our medical group homes located in Los Angeles, CA. Candidates will have a desire to create a lasting positive impact on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals. The Assistant Program Administrator is responsible to the RN Program Administrator.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensuring all aspects of the homes are developed, implemented, coordinated and monitored to the greatest degree possible
- Hiring, orientation, scheduling and ongoing training of unlicensed staff
- Implementation of policies and procedures within the homes
- Coordination of community activities
- Communicate with family, coordinators, and regional centers
- Budget implementation and oversight
- Administrative duties as assigned
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Three (3) years of experience in the human services field
- At least one (1) year experience in management or supervisory position
- At least two (2) years of experience or training, in care and supervision of persons with developmental disabilities
In addition, the Assistant Program Administrator must meet one or more of the following requirements:
- A licensed registered nurse.
- A licensed nursing home administrator.
- A licensed psychiatric technician with at least four years of experience serving individuals with developmental disabilities.
- An individual with a bachelors degree or more advanced degree in the health or human services field and one year (1) of experience working in a licensed residential program for persons with developmental disabilities and special health care needs.
- Flexible schedules
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer