Employment Services Program Manager
- Mendota Heights, MN, USA
At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
Manage services and supports for 30 - 50 individuals with disabilities, provide staff supervision & training, program development, licensing compliance and day to day oversight of programming.
- Must have two years of lead experience in the social services field and designated coordinator status is required.
- Prior experience with Supported Employment Services, Independent Living Skills, and In Home supports as a non-residential Community Support Staff (CSS) or a Residential Coordinator is preferred. Must have good decision making skills, time management and communication skills and be responsible, mature and flexible.
- Must be results orientated, a self starter who can multi task several priorities at once and committed to delivering quality service for people of varying abilities and needs.
- Prior experience working with individuals with disabilities & mental Illness in their own homes is desired.
- All employees in this position must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record, as this position requires an employee to drive a motor vehicle as a part of his/her Dungarvin work and a clear background check.
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer